Friday, January 20, 2012

The Most Incredible Bicycle Route Ever

I found a new route Monday that has got to be the most fun thing that you could possibly ever do on a bicycle ever. And those two "evers" are not a typo -- it was just that good a route.

Even better, it was SOPA-compliant. It didn't use anybody else's intellectual property at all ... and that's tricky around here where every decent cycling road has markings from being on somebody's t-shirt century. I avoided that problem by making it a ride done only in my own mind, and while you would think that the limited size there would make for a very short ride, I found it was quite roomy. Like it's barely been used and almost free of clutter. Who'd of thunk?

Obviously, not me.

I would love to tell you about the ride, but that would force me to use things called "words." Other people have probably already used these words, so that might constitute a SOPA violation. Instead, just imagine that best ride in the world in your own head, and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Imagining it now? Hmmmm ... isn't it nice? Watch out for that ... oh, never mind. You saw it.

Wow. Wasn't that fun? And my legs still feel fresh. I may ride this route every day, from now on. Or at least until I get a saddle sore from sitting on the sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment