Wednesday, May 23, 2012

RandoBoy in the News (Again)

Even though we only had about 25 folks come out for the Ride of Silence here last week, we got two news crews. One of them interviewed me.



Yeah, that's me talking at the start, too. I meant to say, "We're here, we steer, we're on the road so get over it." I flubbed the line. I've always thought that one of these days I would yell that at some passing car. Of course, the car will probably turn around and run me down, and say, "I thought he said get over me."

Okay, that may not be funny given the somber occasion. Sorry.

This isn't my first time on camera, or in the news. And, I don't mind that the camera adds 10 pounds to you, but why is it that those 10 pounds actually showed up when I got on the scales the next day? Really? That's just not fair, guys.

2 comments:

  1. We had a nice turnout for the Philadelphia Ride of Silence, Easily a few hundred riders did a silent 8 mile loop in the city. I have some pics here: http://eprider.blogspot.com/2012/05/ride-of-silence-philadelphia.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice pix, Iron Rider. Philadelphia looks like a good place to ride.

      Delete