Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Rant: Life is Crazy!

Here's my rant for today: Life is crazy when you're trying to work and move. It's too crazy to also take the time to write a blog.

So, here's what I'm going to do about it: Take a break.

I won't be blogging next week, while I try to finish up the last chores in getting our house in Naples ready to go on the market. If I'm lucky, I may be able to sneak out for a ride or two. I could be a better blogger and skip those rides, instead using the time to write, but then, what would I write about? You like to read about rides, and if I don't ride then I have nothing to say. Sure, that's a cumbersome and self-serving piece of logic, but it's all I've got.

I promise to return the week of Aug. 20 with the kind of thrilling missives and award-winning photography that I have never lead you to believe that you would ever find here, thus managing to continue a proud tradition of falling short of meager marks. Until then, I beg to remain your most loyal and humble servant ...

RandoBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment